In this article, DoubleDutch CEO Lawrence Coburn outlines seven event technology predictions for 2016. These predictions are based on 2015 data, which saw more than 2.5 billion data points across nearly 3000 events and almost $4 billion in exhibitor spend.
- Event marketing is going to experience its AdWords moment.
- Event engagement will become a thing.
- A thousand flowers will bloom.
- Messaging is going to become a core reason that attendees download event apps.
- We will see a 'marketo for event marketers.'
- Metrics of our own.
- People discovery, aka Tinder for events.