Australians are renowned for their propensity to travel, but a new report reveals new insight on what factors trigger wanderlust and what keeps holidaymakers craving more. The Club Med #ThoseHolidayMoments Study of more than 1,000 adults revealed several key insights on the Australian traveller. These included:
- Australian travellers divided on action versus relaxation.
- Memories are the new travel souvenir.
- Family fun remains a top priority.
- Passion is paramount for young parents.
- Gen Y leaving the travel party.