Despite the lack of growth in users, the latest data from Pew Research shows that the dominant social network is engaging users more than ever.
Overall social media engagement looks like this:
- Facebook: An impressive 70% engage with the site daily, with 45% engaging several times a day. That’s up from 63% daily engaged users last year.
- Instagram: 49% of the platform’s users engage daily.
- Pinterest: only 17% of users visit the site daily.
- Twitter: 36% of users visit daily – however this is a mammoth 10% drop from 46% in 2013.
- LinkedIn: the number of daily users was steady at 13%, yet more users are logging on a weekly basis – so more users visiting less often.
Click here to learn more.