Australia continues to be a popular destination to do business and for investment opportunities. Increasingly SMEs (Small & Medium Enterprise), Startups and established family businesses are choosing Australia as a destination in which to do business. This article explores the underlying reasons for this trend:
- Growth - 25 years of uninterrupted growth in a safe, low-risk environment in which to do business.
- Innovation - Australia supports world-class, globally significant research and development opportunities.
- Talented workforce - Australia's labour force is among the most skilled and diverse in the world.
- Connected to Asia - Australia has deep, strong economic and cultural ties with the fast-growing Asia-Pacific region.
- Great place to do business - Australia is one of the easiest places in the world to do business.