There's plenty of scientific research that proves that travelling can make us happier. However, not only is travelling fun and full of adventure and laughs, but it can also change the world and make us all better people. Here are five specific ways that travelling can change you for the better:
- You understand what it feels like to be an outsider.
- You're more compassionate.
- It gives you more time to think.
- It teaches you not to sweat the small stuff.
- You'll shed layers of ignorance you never knew you had.