Skift has released its first magazine, identifying the key megatrends which are shaping travel across various verticals in the industry in addition to the Big Three key themes emerging in 2015: Mobile, Seamless and Experiential. Some of the biggest consumer and technology changes that are playing out in the larger world can be best observed by looking at habits in travel and its sub-sectors. Understanding the big picture will keep you on the cutting edge of the future of travel in 2015 and beyond. Of the predicted trends include:
- Hospitality driving innovation in travel
- Conferences and events undergoing a creative renaissance
- The rise of the boutique destination
- The rise of ubiquitous travel
- Business travellers adopting new rules for travel
Click here to learn more.