How are consumers across APAC turning to their smartphones in their moments of need for information and inspiration? Google has partnered with IPSOS and TNS to learn more about Asia Pacific consumers' intent-rich moments when they turn to their smartphones to learn, discover or buy something. Among the key findings include:
- Singapore has the highest smartphone penetration in APAC.
- India has the second largest base of Internet users around the globe.
- Indonesia is stated to become the largest e-commerce market by 2025.
- South Korea has seen a dramatic jump in the number of people who own smartphones.
- In Japan, more searches happen on mobile than on desktop.