The 2015 CityRepTrak Report ranks cities from around the world based on their reputations. According to the report, the top five ranked cities are Sydney, Melbourne, Stockholm, Vienna and Vancouver. Among the report's findings include:
- The most reputable cities are not necessarily the largest.
- There is a demonstrated correlation between the reputation of a city and the reputation of its country.
- Of the top 20 cities in the ranking, 15 are European, with Stockholm in the lead.
- Australia - ranked in the top five of the most reputable countries over the last six years - is where Sydney and Melbourne, the two most reputable cities in 2015 are located.
- Places with a good reputation attract more tourists.
- Cities with a strong reputation are positively perceived in all three dimensions - Effective Administration, Advanced Economy and Appealing Environment.
Download the report to examine the factors impacting city reputation and learn which cities are successfully managing their reputation in 2015.