Family trips can be more complicated than any other type of travel to organise - with multiple requirements and more than just one person to please. Bing recently carried out a major study of the online behaviour of those looking for family trips and how it all relates, in particular to their activity in search. Among the findings:
- Women are more likely than men to plan family travel, performing the majority of searches for family holiday ideas.
- GenXers account for 4 in 10 searches and clicks for family holiday ideas.
- April is the prime time to explore family holiday ideas.
- Cruise searches heat up in January.
- Beaches top the charts for both summer and winter fun.