Data science will remain a cornerstone of online travel in 2017, despite the damage done to the predictions industry by political pollsters. Among the other trends forecast by executives across the travel spectrum in this Tnooz article include:
- China goes global and new travel hotspots.
- 21st century hospitality: a new landscape emerges.
- Experience, memories and a new sort of spontaneity.
- Partnerships, personalisation and the end of the self-serve OTA.
- Technology: will it be goodbye native app, hello chatbot?